Friday, May 11, 2007

Inaugural Post

I'm really not a blogger, but thought I would give it a shot. For the last 15 months I've been working out and eating healthy by doing the Body For Life program. I've managed to lose over 50lbs and I'm now in the best shape of my life...even compared to when I was a teenager. I owe a lot of my success and motivation to all the members of the the Tracker web site. I've been a daily poster since May of 2006. Just recently though, I've been getting burned out trying to keep up with the site....hence the beginning of this blog. Instead of posting my daily workouts and food to that site, I figured I would just start keeping track here on my own. I can't rely on other people to keep me healthy the rest of my life so I need to learn to do this on my own. I'm sure I'll check in to the site a lot and continue to track my progress through pictures and measurements, but won't participate in the threads as much anymore. We'll see how it goes :-)


Adding a picture here for my profile: