Monday, July 16, 2007

Transformers - go see it.


What an awesome movie. My 16 year old and 9 year old both said it was the best movie they've seen this year and I loved it as well. It's an action/comedy/romance/GM commercial rolled into one. The special effects were great and it was non stop action. GM must have invested heavily in this flick because they really focused on all the new GM vehicles, including the 2009 Camaro concept car, which is pretty slick looking. It made me miss my 1977 camaro...my first love :) It definitely made me hit GMs website too.

Oh, now for the reason of my blog. I had an okay workout this morning, followed by 40 minutes of extra cardio and ab work. With my new power rack, I'm still experimenting with the weights I should be using since I only had access to a Smith machine at my gym, so free weights are slightly different. It's awesome working out at home though...I don't have to worry about forgetting anything and can shower and change in the comfort of my home :)

Frickin free day. I went overboard yesterday and feel bad today. I will have to start limiting my free day eating with 5 weeks left...not to mention a week long vacation coming up in August where eating 100% won't happen :)