Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 10 is here

Time is flying by. I have just one week before I go on my beach vacation. And only 3 weeks until the end of the Summer challenge. My free day was much better this week. I stuck to my schedule of only eating junk during 3 2-hour blocks on Sunday. I ate a lot of junk but it could have been much worse. My ankle is black and blue, but it doesn't hurt to walk or run on it. It seems to only hurt when I touch it...so I guess I'll stop touching it :)

I had a great workout this morning. I followed it up with 40 minutes of ab work and 60 minutes of extra cardio. I think the 7 meals on weight lifting days is going to help a lot with energy and lifting. BF is going down according to my caliper reading. I might treat the end of this week like the end of a challenge and take some Xpel and eat nothing but chicken and broccoli on Friday and take Ab Challenge pics on Saturday. I think this Saturday is the end of the Ab challenge.

I've been doing a lot of food experimentations lately as I try to wean myself off the Myoplex shakes. I want to find a good protein muffin recipe or protein bakie recipe next.